Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

ZOO


I'll have another week sitting in an office comming up, so I think I'll either edit Rollalong hill some more, or I'll put up a new story that's been sitting dormant in my tax papers. Haven't decided yet, since people refuse to leave comments (I won't beg... Unless I have to).

I'm taking my son to the Zoo monday, and I'm so excited to see his reactions to the animals. I was really dreading it, especially after his meltdown at the furniture store today, but then we got home - he was amazing. He behaved! He did cute wonderful warmhearted things, and the episode of the monstrously strong 3 year old refusing to stand in front of the counter where I tried to check out, vanished.
It's all worth it in those moments. But seriously, if anyone knows how to deal with a insanely tall and strong 2-3 year old when they have tantrums, I would love suggestions. Trust me when I say it is completely different when the child has the strength to break bones, and has no fear. My little Hercules, with the heart of gold, you will always be loved most of all! I love you more then sleep baby! Never lose that strength that makes the world yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment