Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

hemorrhoids

Just to be honest, I chose that title so people would find this blog when they typed it in search.  People needing to look it up in their search bar need some kind of distraction I'm sure.  Anyways, life is good, and Big Brother #12 is about to be crowned.  GO LANE! I would vote for the person I liked the most, regardless of skill.  I know, it's not how it is supposed to be done, but dang it.  Hitler was a good painter, but do I want to give him an award for painting?  Hell no.  I'll give it to the kid with crayons first. 
   Maybe it's wrong, but such is life.  Such is humanity.  Not comparing anyone to Hitler, Hayden is super hot, and way out of my league, I just want the underdog to win.
    And Ragean is my favorite of all time!  Anyways. 
   I need to go to bed, damned Big Brother!
    I'd never make it on that show.  I'd crack, or people would just hate me, because lets face it I would play the worst social game in the history of the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment