Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fooey.

So I was actually interested in dating this guy... A nuclear physicist from down the road. It's the same guy who let me know Wal-mart sells sugar and that molecular condensation for the mere purpose of creating that compound was just too rediculous when I can go to the Wally world and buy it in a ten pound bag. Anyways, the company he keeps in the form of a victorian lady from my past has turned out to be, well disturbing. He's also one of those dudes who loves to stare into his reflection as the beaker bubbles and boils. Anyways, that's the best way to describe my fictional social life. The victorian lady has refused to be my friend anymore and has insisted she will morn the loss of me as a friend. It reminds me of someone throwing away leftovers that they had so scrumptiously enjoyed the night before. Like saying, "Those were delicious last night, but now they have to go and it makes me sad." (plate of food gets scraped in garbage)

That's the best I can do without becoming an angry bitch and descibing in detail the amount of fustration I have with these people. My kid is once again stealing me away from the computer. I fear it is now my only social outlet until I get my kid enrolled in a headstart program. (I dread and fear having to interact with the other mothers and fathers.) I have a feeling that they'll mostly be twenty somethings the way this latter generation has turned out. I'll have to establish more fictional life later. My solar powered combustion inhibitor is about to fade and I have to get some juice for the child.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment