Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Yea Denmark!

This blogger has finally figured out how to check her stats! I just want to take a moment to thank those foriegn nation viewers that have 'pageview'ed me. I honestly thought my brother and my friend Tamar were the only ones viewing! But Denmark! You rock. You're fantastic. You've made me a very very happy lady tonight. Cheers to your beautiful land!

And to the other nations that have viewed,
Canada - Merci! Thank you!
United Kingdom- Thank you!
China-Ah bo u ja Lahu - Thank you!
Latvia - Paldies! - Thank you!
France- Merci! - Thank you!
Israel- Toda Raba - Thank you!
Taiwan - Kam sia Hopi - Thank you!

Here's hoping there are many more to add to the list soon! And feel free to comment people! Post like crazy! I would be honored!

No comments:

Post a Comment