Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Worms

Just sitting here watching my kid play Worms.  He really could care less about winning.  He just likes blowing the little guys up regardless of which team they are on.  The stray cat we took in is following me everywhere, even the bathroom.  He's a good cat, so far.  I've never been a cat person but he's friendly and does his
business out side.  Also, soft and fluffy helps. 

Been playing final fantasy 13 for a while now, and the battling never stops!  It is also extremely linear. I have yet to find side quests, and the leveling system restrics you from exceeding beyond what the storyline allows.  I'm sorry but final fantasy should be about getting your characters to Uber levels so you can womp on any boss that looks in your direction, but so far all I've been able to do is hope not to die.  WTF square enix?  I want to make my characters badasses before I get half way through the game but all I'm doing is squeeking through endless, and I mean ENDLESS battles with subpar stats.  Love the story and movies, but dang. I am dissappointed. 

The new Harry Potter movie comes out soon.  I'm excited to see it, but it sucks it has to be in two parts.  Ummmmm...... Can't think of anything else.

  Random thought I'm not supposed to say outloud for the day.
                "Stop F**king wining and just do your job." 

No comments:

Post a Comment