Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

This is me welding last saturday.  I wanted to get some cool pictures of my dad welding for my son.  He took some of me while I worked too.  He's a super grandpa, and I want my kid to see pictures when he's older and see the same magical man that I do.  I must say I look pretty cool making lightning balls too!  Still waiting to hear about my house.  The offer has been submitted, and now it's just a waiting game.  I spent all my christmas money to put the offer in, so hopefully one way or the other they don't take forever to decide if they accept the offer.  It's either presents under the tree or a new house to put the tree in.   Either way I think I'm happy.  (I really like that house though!)  This is grandpa down below.  Always my superman, thats my dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment