Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bard

Watching ghost hunters, love it when dave wigs out over nothing, so far he isn't wigging out... bummer.  
I loved it when they did the whinchester house.  If I get rich, I'm going to build a house like that.  You could have the best holiday parties EVER.  Especially holloween, but all of them would be fun.  Hide and go seek could be the new adult party game in that house.

So if you haven't googled it yet,  here it is.  http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com/
 Yes, I am aware that some day I will be the crazy old grandma with the spooky house that smells like cookies and wet dog.   I'm not proud of it, but I've accepted it.  Hopefully I'm the fun kind that everyone loves to visit.

So the crappy day has went away.  And it is almost the weekend!  And soon I'll have a real vacation day to use.  And I'm looking at a house I might make an offer on tomorrow.   Hopefully my weak loan and long time table will pass, but if not, then I'll just keep looking.

I can't stand putting 675 a month in someone elses pocket.  Granted a house has it's expenses and renting doesn't, but when you own it... they can't take it (unless you don't pay).  It is also then private property.  Someone doesn't have a key to my house unless I give it to them.   And it would be mine, something I can pass on to my child, or my grandchild.  Or even some day sell to move into the winchester mansion! 

Well time for bed, kid needs to go upstairs and I think he fell asleep watching thomas the train. 

2 comments:

  1. You do realize that Winchester House is less than 2 miles from where I live now, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? I've wanted to see that place for a long time. Now if I can figure out how to get mom to let me come down there for a weekend (by myself) in 2011.

    ReplyDelete