Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Yea! polotics.

I hate politics.  Mostly just the season of politics.  It really shows the ugly nature of our humanity at times.  There are so many negative adds,  If this is all we have to pick from, then all we have is a bunch of liars and crooked jerks.   I think from now on, I'll only vote for people on the ballot of which I have heard nothing about.  Seems logical right?  If I've never heard of them, then there were no negative adds put out by them or about them.  They must be the best choice.  

Secretly though, I'm still voting for Rick Snyder.  I don't know anything about republicans or democrats, but I know that he's only run one negative add, and it seemed pretty much just straight forward facts to me.  None of that misdirection or circumventing all the other ones LOVE to use.   This opponent said in a commity meeting twelve years ago he agreed in prescribing methadone to uninsured people, and suddenly an add is put out that the guy wanted all people who asked for it to get free heroin! .... Seriously do they think people are that stupid?

   Well I guess there must be a lot of them out there, because somehow, the shit works every year.   I don't care who wins, I just want the winner to be an honest human being for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment