Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HUH?

I've been looking over my stats, and it seems that tons of people are reading my Rollalong Hill story, but they've all skipped over part 5 of 6.  Am I wrong? is there some hiding page view thing-a-ma-bob?  I can't imagine the story fits together right without it.  Well feel free to let me know. I am not technically good with this blogger stuff, so I'd love to know if I'm looking at it wrong. 

And besides, Still no comments from all those mysterious looky-Lous.   You guys have me completely curious.  Not just half-assed curious, completely curious.  Is it all by accident that people are viewing my story?  Is it one person reading it over and over?  Does it suck ?  Let me know.  I encourage all feedback.  Or write me even  sarahssmiling2@yahoo.com  just make sure the subject says 'blogger' otherwise I'll assume its spam along with the other 100 I get a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment