Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Solicitors

Have you ever had one of those days where you are hoping one of those solicitous people call your phone?  Just hoping to have some kind of conversation with someone random and completely unaware of who you are? 

Ya, so comment on my stuff people.  I'm like the lonely old lady sitting at home calling random businesses to ask questions about a tire, or a chicken meal, or a special discount.  Just want people to talk to.  Ok, so i'm not that desperate, but If I say I am, maybe people will start commenting.  I really do obsess people.  I've had over 400 views, and only one comment from a stranger.  Do I need to be more friendly or open or something?  What if I ask questions?
    How many people have read my Rollalong Hill story?  Do you guys hate it, love it, get bored with it?  Was my grammar to terrible to take?   So whats up?

Who are you people and why won't you talk to me!?   I'll talk back I promise.  Might take some time to get on the webpage and see comments, but I'll be on that sh*t  like a starving fly.   

Eh, allrighty then.  I'll write again when I actually think of something worth saying.  For now I've resorted to posting in the absence of anything better to say.   That's how this blogger thing works right? Post ubiquitous stuff and sooner or later people will love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment