Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New year

I keep meaning to write a new short story, but just can't seem to get some alone time with the computer lately. My kid has officially broken the clickers on the touch/mouse pad.  I think peanut butter just doesn't meld well with computer components.

I got my house, it just has to pass appraisal, and I have to get my taxes done for a down payment, (unless I can pull 2 grand out of my butt in the next 25 days) .  It isn't impossible to just chug away the paychecks, but I would have to neglect some important bills to do it.  I think I'll just wait for taxes.

So I need to go to sleep, but I have this nagging crawly in my head.  It keeps me thinking that I've forgotten to do something very important on the internet.  I think that is how people who are addicted to internet feel all the time.  It's just annoying to me at the moment.  I want to go to sleep, so I think I will go get a tall glass of milk and close my eyes.  


The dog's already asleep.  The kid was rocked to sleep. And the cat has been tossed out.  I've decided not to wait until he wakes me at 3 am to let him out.  The cat can go out now.   Anyone want to adopt him let me know.  I like the cat, he's great, but I just have never been a cat person, and I can't bring myself to take him to a pound.  Cats hardly ever get adopted out and I would feel horrible.  After all he really is a friendly loveable thing, even when he doesn't want something from me.

Eh, time for bed.  Here's hoping that I'll get time to edit 'rollalong hill' some more.  People are reading it, but I know it could be edited to be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment