Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

animal lovers

Ok, So I get that there is a need for charity toward animals.  I get so angry though when I see this ASPCA commercial that depicts dogs and cats in an animal shelter like they are kids....  Once again, I appreciate that animals sometimes deserve or need help, but we have so many kids out there with no homes, abused and neglected, and I see no commercials to help them, or a phone number to give donations to America's kids.                       So why do animals get so much media coverage for help, why is there an ASPCA that helps animals, and yet our CPS is so underfunded, so overrun, and so wrapped up in red tape that children are constantly in the news getting neglected to death?  And those are the only ones we hear about.                                           When will we start caring about the human devastation all around us?  And when did being mean and cruel to another human being become a hobby on the internet?  Who are these anonymous people that go into public forums and bash the easiest target?  Hell, most of them don't even do it anonymously.    I don't think cruelty and bullying is getting less in the schools or in the world.  I think it's just evolved.  

Eh, those are my rants for the night.   And I want to see the next Airbender movie.  I didn't watch that many of the nickelodeon episodes, but I really liked the movie and I want to see the rest of the stories.  It should be against showbiz law to start a trilogy that you don't have the means or ability to finish. (cough cough *golden compass*) 

Hopefully I'll get things settled down soon, got lots of stuff going on, a house, work, lack of energy, and I'll be able to write some more stories, or at least fix up Rollalong hill some more.   I'm still encouraging any feedback-negative or positive to improve it, so write those comments. 






No comments:

Post a Comment