Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's still dark out...

Ok so this isn't a story, I'm just ranting.

I'm sick of getting up every morning before the sun even does. Some days it's alright getting up but then there's the more plentiful ones where I just want to throw my alarm clock into a deep dark hole and forget I even exist for just one more hour.

They say it might snow next week, and I love it. Most people here in Michigan are already dreading it, but something about snow really pushes my happy button, at least until about February.

Have you ever looked at someone, say in a Wal-Mart, or a gas station, and thought, 'omg that person is too beautiful to be real!'. Maybe I have low standards, but I see beautiful people around me like that all the time. And, every time I see one of these stupidly gorgeous people I hear Marylin Manson's 'the beautiful people' song. It's probably not what manson meant, but I can' t help it.

Eh, I gotta go to work. People need to start loving my blog so I don't have to work so much. GET GET people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment