Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

strange

Watching my kid play Wii, wondering what it is that makes people tick.  I'm wondering why it always seems like christmas always comes slow, and then disappears so fast.  Trying not to discuss my issue's with friends at the moment since I don't even really understand.   It's crazyness as far as I am concerned, and I know crazy.  Been there, done that.    
   It's like wanting to put the fire out, but someone throws gas onto it every time it starts to die down.  Eh, that's the best I can explain it.   Still trying to figure out how blogging works.  I love the stuff other people write, but I'm really not that interesting.  I could tell stories about being in the nuthouse, but it seems like that would be like an alcoholic reliving drunken escapades.  Is that really something people want to read about?
I could talk about my life, but that just seems like self gratification.  
    I guess as boring as I am, I like it that way.  I think I'll stick to short stories, or fictional stuff.   Oh and things you're not supposed to say, that's a nice outlet and I'm totally ok with exploiting the blog for it.

"Cruelty is a choice, not an opinion."
"If I see the man steal a car, it isn't judgemental to say he's a thief, it's a truth."
"Slow down, we aren't your slaves and it isn't your job to work us so hard someone could get hurt."
"That is just good old fashioned Stupid."



Anyways, maybe I'll do a story later when I'm not so mad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment