Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

lumpy

 It's time to go cuddle with my kid.  I was debating writing something, but have decided that there are more important things to do, like wrestle with Richard.  

I'm pretty sure I'll be doing a continuation of the story I wrote about the strong girl who ran into the house fire.   My dad mentioned that I should have left the story open for her to have survived and go into hiding with her super strength.   I like the character a lot, since my strength is always underestimated and they do like to think of me as wonder woman at work. 

Well time to go make a baby barrito and roll that kid up in some covers.  Nothing in life is more important than these fun things. 

Oh, and my Aunt Janet, who is currently trying to survive at the ICU is an amazing woman who has such an amazing heart and potential.

Drugs have made so many things wrong in her life, and the life of those around her.  If someone could pluck the drugs from her, and leave her whole, the world would be privledged with a spectacular woman with a heart of gold.   I hate drugs.  Everything about them, the damage they do and the people they destroy.  I want her to get better, and I want her to never touch drugs again...  I just want my Aunt Janet to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment