Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Learning

As I listen to my 6 year old son getting mad at World of Warcraft because Horde won the batte grounds, I must acknowlege that his world is completely different then the one I grew up in.
Kinda missing the days when I could believe in fairy tales, or that anything was possible.  The stuff computers do now, and the games available to my son, would have been complete magic in my day.
Wanting to be part of the magic. 

Ordered some programming/math books on amazon.  Gonna see how much I can stuff into my head in the off time. 

I really did enjoy it last time I tried, and was thrilled every time I wrote something that actually worked.  It's a good feeling.   Of course it was completely fustrating when it wouldn't work, but that was always because I'm ignorant in the field,  a toddler trying not to stick the shiny shiny object in my mouth or tumble cause my feet don't do what they're supposed to.

Anyhoo.  Gotta get the rug rat alliance rogue into bed.   He doesn't care about the honor points, or the gold, or the experience.  He just thinks it's hillarious when the ogre falls over.


No comments:

Post a Comment