Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

my grammer sucks

Ok, yes I understand that grammer is very important when trying to elicit the proper responses to a spoken or written language, but let us face it: The english language is rediculously complicated.

I can say 'food' and everyone understands
I can say 'ow!' and it is understood.
I can say 'stick it up your bum' and it's understood.

But for some reason if I type an improper phonetical series of misplaced pronouns and adverbs, those with a much more advance language center in thier brain think it proper to poop on my party and tell me I'm dumb.

Well you stupid online article writing job application, this is for you.

Twilight grossed how much over the last three movies???? Have you read those books!

And another thing, I suck at grammer. I do need to get better at it. But dang it, I am not going to put grammer check on my computer... I'm not even sure how to fix the past present participle crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment