Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

it's too hot


Nice little storm rolled through today. I miss the huge long storms we used to get in Newaygo when i was a kid. Maybe they just seemed like really long storms, but I just wish we would get one that shook the house for hours.

I know, it's silly and there are probably a lot of storm haters that now wish me great bodily harm, but something about mother nature unleashing something man has yet to tame makes me all primal and happy inside.

The heat though.... Old mother nature can stop anytime now. My body starts shutting itself down when the humidity gets that high. Eh, I guess I need the heat to get storms though. Something about the pressures from high and low mashing together in a battle royal starts the good stuff in the sky.

Anyhoo, my pretrial is tomorrow for my son's rights. I won't say they are for my ex, because it isn't about him, it is about my son getting to lead the best, most loved, safe and productive life he can. So when you're looking through the prayer e-mails tonight Lord, could you not mark mine as Spam? This sparrow needs some wind to carry the little one away from dark lands.

No comments:

Post a Comment