Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

BA

Lets just make it understood that my matierial is sensored. Maybe I'm a tad paranoid, but it seems a bad idea to write too much personal information or strong setiments when I still haven't gotten hired (back in by the way) after 3 years of being a temp and I still have to go to court to get my ex's parental rights stripped.

Sooner those two things take care of themselves the better. For my son's sake and mine.... I'm real tierd of giving my job the benefit of the doubt. Then again the statute of limitations won't apply for a FMLA violation until they officially deny me my job back. Oh ya, did I mention that I was pregnant and disabled from bipolar when I quit for medical reasons? Did I mention that I was welcomed back and given a part time temp position by the time my son was 3 months old? ....Seems like it is a no brainer to me, but then again corporate types have a habit of seeing laws through shaded lenses.

I'd like to think they are just being slow, give them the benefit of the doubt. It gets real hard some mornings to get up and make it to that hot stinking shop knowing I might never get my job back though. The sad part?
I love my job and I still want it. I know, who wants that kind of job?
Just people like me I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment