Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Da Beautiful People

I just got done watching 'Surrogates', and it gave me that weird squishy feeling inside... Like someone that helped make that movie knew something about the world none of the rest of us do. Would it be so weird to find out that nobody is real?

Even before this movie I would get that feeling and the marylin Manson song, 'the beautiful people' would play in my head as I looked around at all the unrealistically pretty people that walked around me. I have to get my kid into bed, he's seriously feening for some keyboard and I need to get him in bed away from the tip tip tapping temptation. More on the unreal people later. Maybe I'll decide this post sounds a little insane and delete it. Eh, him in bed first.

Ahh!!! Nekid Baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment