Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

BAH

So my laptop has some thing wrong with the power supply, battery crap to the motherboard. I called Dell, and they figured out what was wrong over the phone, and (cool of all cool) they are sending someone out to fix it for me free of charge. They said I shouldn't lose any of my pictures, video's, or my story, *which was the scariest part-not losing the computer* but now I can't work on Rollalong Hill for a bit. The part 3 is sitting safely in my laptop's hard drive. I can't just retype something I've already written. It's like painting a duplicate. It just isn't the same, and I'm disappointed with a duplicate. It'll have to wait. Not that anyone is waiting, but I'd like to think there is.
My boy turned 3 today, so I'm hoping that means the terrible twos will leave soon. He is one strong willed little man and LOVES to test his boundaries. I'm proud that he is so much his own person already, but its' scary to think of handling such a strong willed teenager... Hopefully I can just install the right moral compass. Parenthood is scary! But I can't wait for Christmas. I'm hired in, I'll have money, I might even be able to buy presents early this year. Woot! I'm ready for snow and Christmas music. Summer can Get Get. Ok I have to go to bed. Work work.

No comments:

Post a Comment