Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010



Seriously, when my 2.5 year old can beat a boss monster... there's something wrong with the game. I am not complaining, because in some RPG type games it is really nice to get through a 3 hour cave and get an easy boss, but still if all the game requires is button mashing, why would I feel proud of finishing it?

Anyhoo... I had another 'beautiful people' moment at Wal-mart today. This guy was just beautiful. When his mother turned around, I was like ohhhh, beauty gene.

How is it that Muskegon can be so damned broke, but 98% of the vehicles on our roads are 2005 or newer? Am I really so bad with money I can't afford a payment and everyone else can? Or are all the poor people in our town riding bikes and walking? That is the other reason Michigan has so many people driving without car insurance, nobody can afford it with their car payments, and those that have old cars don't want to walk or ride a bike.

Eh, guess I will not remember the cool stuff I wanted to say. I was hoping the verbal spewage would help me to remember that really valid point I wanted to make. Guess not. My whole two fans won't be too disappointed, they are quite used to my swiss cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment