Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

RED MAN

I already know the answer to this, but I'm just curious what others would say.

How is it in any way a christian tradition to set a mythical, magical fat man in a red suit at the head of the table for children to worship, on the day of Christ's birth?

I don't think I can understand how people can think that this magical being that they trick their kids with is in any way o.k. with God.

I've met so many atheists or half-believers, and do you know what they all had in common? The man in the red suit. Their parents presented them with this almighty magical being, made them believe it, even pretended to believe it themselves, and then, it was all a lie. Those same parents try to tell those same children God is real, with even less proof then they gave them that Santa was real.....

How is it possible that we have generations of atheists and brats with entitlement issues?.... It's all Santa Clause's fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment