Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

system

The system has moments it seems where in it does actually work. After an hour of waiting, his *free court appointed lawyer* and my 850$ lawyer *I'm sure I'll get a nice fat bill also* talking for ten minutes, it seems all I had to do was give up future child support, and drop the petition to terminate his parental rights.

I now have sole physical and legal custody, as well as his parental time being reduced to zero.

I now have plenty to be thankful for. I am no longer stuck in this town. I no longer have to wait for permission from my Ex and the courts to move more then 50 miles away.

I don't have to worry about whether or not my ex is going to become suddenly interested in jumping in my son's life out of the blue. So now the choice is... South or North? Can't go much further West.... The south East part of the state seems to get some wicked ends of the storms.

Kalamazoo high school has that promise thing, where kids that graduate get gaurenteed college tuition... Hmmmm time to hit up craigs list me thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment