Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

I just wanna build houses

I looked up cheats for Sims 3. I just like to build the houses. That is the best part of the game. If I could just dress them up change thier houses and kill them once and a while, I'd be fine with that being the entire game. Maybe they make a game where you can just build the Sims houses...

I signed an employment agreement today. Thank goodness. My sons biological father has agreed to give up all custody and visitations. All I had to do was drop the parental rights case, and future child support. Right, like I would have seen any money from him anyways.

It's funny how that works. Two lawyers get together and figure out how to get it done with the least amount of work and BooM... the system works. I feel bad for the mom's out there who don't have money to get a good family court lawyer. If I ever win the Lotto or some fabulous money tree grows in my yard I think that would be the first thing I'd do -- Set up a charitable account that would help poverty level mothers/fathers get lawyers to help thier kids out. Kinda like CASA but for kids that have parents without the finacial ability to use the court systems. I've known plenty of them that should never have been with the parents they had and were just stuck with it because no one could step up to stop the tragedy around them.

God takes care of us sparrows. I have food, I now have a real job, and my son isn't at risk of being thrown against his will into a relationship that would do nothing but damage him. I have a home, comfort, and now way less worries. It may just be the berries growing in land about me, but it is plenty to keep me from needing. It may just be a nest of twigs, but it keeps me from falling out of the tree when I sleep.

Anyhoo, I have to start thinking of a good short story, that or I'll start working on Escape from Bastille some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment