Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Moving up

I'm a factory rat.  That's what my boyfriend calls it.  Shame on him. In a year I'll be making more money then him.  He's been driving for that company for 17 years ( I think)    Glad I'm away from the old job, moved into a rental, sold my house...
Still haven't decided if all the money is worth the time away from home, and my son.  Haven't got to really enjoy it yet.  Waiting for my old house to sell, so making double bills at the moment.
Definitely good to be away from the other place.  I would have ended up quitting or getting fired because of how miserable it was there.   But I'm scared to death to lose this job and be homeless, bankrupt, all that jazz.  I just keep telling myself, 60 days and the fear will go away.  Then I'll be passed my probationary period, be full on union. 

Still....  worry worry.  Read through some of my stuff.   I still really like my story idea about the cyber-work force.   Kinda just adding to material in my head for now.  Hopefully I'll have the enthusiasm to start writing again.   If there was more in it then blowing smoke up my own ass....  Eh.
Picking my kid up from kidnegarden.   He really had a rough day yesterday (first day!), promised I'd pick him up instead of riding the bus for an hour.

My boyfriend says I spoil him too much.   But I prefer to see it as soothing both of us through a rough patch.  He feels better, he's happier, mama's happier.  We can't be perfect parents.  And if this little indulgence is so horrible then I guess I'll live with that.   Spoiled or not, he's my boy and he's gonna know his mom loves him and will try to make his day better.  Kinda what we're supposed to do right?

See all you readers soon.  Still no comments from anyone....  wondering if all the readers are accidental clicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment