Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

curious

Election days tuesday, just finished watching 'splice' It was good.  Watched Karate Kid last night with my guy friend.  My kid watched some, but only when the exciting music was on. 

My kid is dancing and has to go potty.

Ok, the potty chair was the best invention ever.  Well maybe not the best, but it certainly made getting him to poo a lot easier. 

Does anyone else have days were they just want to say things to people... Regardless of the moral compass inside that says, "that's mean! You can't say that!" 
    "Really?  STFU."    That's a big one, but the compass inside says 'no no no'.  
    Or how about "If your so fucking smart, why does your mouth open so much?" 
     Or how about "The fact is, this world is full of humans and you are one of them." 
    "I want to love someone, but now adays it just doesn't seem necessary."   (not referring to my kid people, I really don't believe theres an emotional description of the parent child bond, love just doesn't cover it all)

Well, I'm sure there are tons of random stuff we all wish we could say and don't.   But I think it'll be fun to post a bunch whenever one comes up.   Feel free to leave yours in the comment section. 

    "It's just that... well... You're an asshole."  
    "You're so georgeous I want to lick your face."  (this one comes up more often then I'll ever admit.)

Enough of that, time to think positive and eat. I'm so hungry, can't wait to do some christmas shopping.  An almost guilt free waste of money.  Hurray!

This is sounding scatterbrained I know, but not getting the cohesive thought spans today.  Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment